AI and IP – a meeting of minds
Artificial Intelligence is the ability of machines to undertake tasks that were previously thought to be the exclusive domain of humans. In this webinar, discussed the extent to which AI can help with the creation, enforcement and exploitation of intellectual property, and specifically patents.
Topics discussed include:
- What is AI and machine learning, and how to distinguish hype and reality?
- Harnessing technology to improve the speed of invention
- The financial rewards for transparency of patent ownership and licensing
- AI potential for creation, licensing and litigation of innovation
- Algorithmic solutions to contradiction in SEP licensing disputes
Over the course of 45 minutes, explored the natural resistance to computers being involved with innovation, a fundamentally human characteristic. This webinar is relevant to R&D, legal and IP professionals and everyone interested in the evolution of patents as an asset class.
To access the recording of the webinar, click here.