London IP Week – Corporate IP Summit
The ever-changing reality of intangible assets has shifted towards the need for a more strategic and tech-enabled approach towards the management of the most valuable assets a firm owns – it’s ideas. The Corporate IP Summit is part of the London IP Week and focuses solely on discussions around management, protection, enforcement and commercialisation of intangible assets of some of the most influential IP players across in the world.
Nigel Swycher, CEO, will join the panel on the importance of technology in managing IP:
09:25 – 10:20 Panel Discussion: The Importance of Technology in Managing IP
• The current landscape of managing inventions, patents, brands, trademarks and related contracts • Automation of processes using technology
• How to use patent data and analytics to support business-related decision making
• Real life examples of how A.I. has improved the management of IP so far
• The future of IP management systems for in-house counsels and private practice professionals
• IP Intelligence as a critical component of business strategy
Nigel Swycher, CEO, Aistemos
Satish Tiwary, Head – IP Analytics, Airbus
Birgitte Andersen, CEO, Big Innovation Centre
Vinzenz Ernst, Head of IP, Swiss Federal Railway
To find out more information click here.