Who owns the world’s patents?
Join the debate to hear from Microsoft, Cravath Swaine & Moore LLP and board members from ORoPO™ (Open Register of Patent Ownership) on Thursday, June 22 at 11am EST / 16:00 BST.
Guest speakers include:
- Tony Clayton, CEO of ORoPO
- Danielle Johnston Holmes, Associate GC, Patent Portfolio Development of Microsoft
- David Kappos, Partner, Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP
- Nigel Swycher, Director of ORoPO
- Haydn Evans, Director of Planning and Insight at CPA Global will moderate the panel discussion.
CPA Global is actively supporting the Open Register of Patent Ownership. ORoPO was launched in June 2015 by organisations united in a common goal – to achieve greater transparency around patent ownership on a global scale. ORoPO provides an open data register of patents, accessible to all at no cost. For more information, please visit www.oropo.net.