London Tech Week event: Experiences of going to the USA
Nigel Swycher, CEO, is excited to speak at the London Tech Week event about his experience of expanding into the USA.
Tech City UK Fellow Daniel Glazer, Marc Shirman, Investment Director at Beringea and Nigel will be discussing some of the common questions and challenges when it comes to scaling into the US, including:
- When should I consider establishing US operations?
- When should I look to raise money from US VCs?
- Do I need a US company to raise money from US VCs?
- When do I need to create a US company?
- Where is the best place to set up in the States?
- How long does US set up take and how much does it cost?
- How do I sell/pitch in the US as a British/non-US founder?
- How is hiring different in the US, and what’s the optimal US team?
- Does everyone really sue each other all the time in the US?
- Are there government resources to assist with US expansion?
As part of the London Tech Week programming, this event is open to all tech startup founders. Find out more.