Automotive Lidar – Understanding the implications of rapid change
- 29.11.2022 – 01.12.2022
Automotive Lidar is rapidly changing, are you up to speed?
Cipher and Global Prior Art (GPA) discussed the rapidly changing technology and player landscape in Automotive Lidar in their recent joint webinar.
Some of the new angles relating to Automotive Lidar are:
- The 400 new entrants to the Lidar technology space in the last four years
- Declining technologies and rising technologies
- The rise of China
- The cost implications of the different technologies required to succeed
GPA and Cipher are launching a service which covers the key technologies, players and product trends in the Lidar space.
About the webinar
- Francesca Levoir, Head of Marketing, Cipher
- Bruce Rubinger, CEO, Global Prior Art
- Benedikt Biechele, Senior Project Manager – Semiconductors & Electronics Group, Global Prior Art
- Brendan Sever, Vice President, Engineering – Semiconductors and Electronics, Global Prior Art
Find out more about the joint service Cipher and GPA are launching or get in touch directly.
Access the webinar and supporting documents
The webinar covered:
- Getting to grips with the automotive Lidar space
- The accelerating pace of innovation
- How GPA and Cipher are addressing this large, complex space.
Insights & Thought Leadership
Automotive Lidar technology is rapidly changing
GPA Lidar Study
Lidar and Luminar going public
Having problems scouting start-ups? New Lidar report
Automotive Safety and Security
Your guide to autonomous driving through a patent lens
With Cipher you can…
Optimise your portfolio
Ensure you have the right portfolio to meet your strategic patenting objectives.
Gather competitor intelligence
Understand who’s doing what by automating patent to technology mapping.
Model cross licensing
Combine patent and revenue data to determine rational licensing outcomes.
Conduct due diligence
Automate manual reviews for efficient execution of M&A and licensing transactions.
Tackle inbound patent assertion
Be prepared with evidence to create a fast and effective threat assessment.
Benchmark your portfolio
Assess your portfolio in comparison to other owners through your technology lens.
Monetise your portfolio
Identify opportunities to create value through licensing or sale of patent assets.
Predict technology trends
Track new technologies and discover the unknown owners of future innovation.
Create Risk Mitigation Strategies
Understand the materiality of your threats to define your risk mitigation strategy.