Automotive Lidar – Understanding the implications of rapid change
- 29.11.2022 – 01.12.2022
Automotive Lidar is rapidly changing, are you up to speed?
Cipher and Global Prior Art (GPA) discussed the rapidly changing technology and player landscape in Automotive Lidar in their recent joint webinar.
Some of the new angles relating to Automotive Lidar are:
- The 400 new entrants to the Lidar technology space in the last four years
- Declining technologies and rising technologies
- The rise of China
- The cost implications of the different technologies required to succeed
GPA and Cipher are launching a service which covers the key technologies, players and product trends in the Lidar space.
About the webinar
- Francesca Levoir, Head of Marketing, Cipher
- Bruce Rubinger, CEO, Global Prior Art
- Benedikt Biechele, Senior Project Manager – Semiconductors & Electronics Group, Global Prior Art
- Brendan Sever, Vice President, Engineering – Semiconductors and Electronics, Global Prior Art
Access the webinar and supporting documents
The webinar covered:
- Getting to grips with the automotive Lidar space
- The accelerating pace of innovation
- How GPA and Cipher are addressing this large, complex space.