WEBINAR on Tuesday 25 August 2020
Competitive Intelligence – how can benchmarking data enhance your patenting strategy?
This webinar explores the use of benchmarking data to derive Competitive Intelligence and enhance an organisation’s patent strategy.
We were joined by Lead Counsel, Transactions at Google, Sarah Guichard, and Chief IP Counsel at Honeywell, Jason Skinder, who both shared best practice and real-time examples of conducting benchmarking analysis and communicating their findings to the wider organisation.
- Best practice adopted by organisations to benchmark their patent portfolios
- Automating global patent landscapes to identify competitors, threats and new entrants
- Using benchmarking data to inform your patenting strategy
- Communication of patent benchmarks outside IP teams including CFOs and CTOs
- How benchmarking supports other solutions such as portfolio optimisation and budget management
- Stewart Hogg, CRO, Cipher
- Sarah Guichard, Lead Counsel, Transactions, Google
- Jason Skinder, Chief IP Counsel, Honeywell
- Nigel Swycher, CEO, Cipher