How to Implement Risk Mitigation Strategies
- 26.10.2022 – 01.11.2022
82% of patent owners will face patent risk in the next two years. So how do you understand where your patent risk is coming from?
You can watch our previous webinar on ‘How to proactively manage patent risk’ to give you a framework to understand where your threats are coming from.
But what next? How am I going to mitigate these threats?
You can watch our webinar on ‘How to implement Risk Mitigation strategies’ now, to find out what to do next and reduce the patent risk you face.
The webinar covers:
- Who should be on your threat list for today and for the mid-to-long term.
- Assessing how your own business and growth objectives could lead to increased risk.
- We will discuss how you get to the materiality($) of that risk through the Cipher risk model.
- Then we will discuss what are your options to reduce that risk and quantify those reductions in terms of materiality.
- Finally, how do you communicate this to the C suite?
Francesca Levoir, Head of Marketing, Cipher
Kacper Gorski, Head of Risk Solutions
Siddhartha Singh, Solutions Analyst
Find out more on what patent professionals are doing to mitigate patent risk in our report on the Management of Patent Risk. See how Cipher can support with Risk Mitigation Management, or get in touch directly.
How to Implement Risk Mitigation Strategies Webinar Recording
- A reminder on how to identify your threats
- Options for patent risk mitigation
- Acquisition and divestment
- Cross licensing with key organisations
- Licensing patents
- Communicating your strategy to mitigate risk to your organisation
Insights & Thought Leadership
21st Century Evolution of Sustainable Plastic Technology Trends
The increasing importance of IP
Game Over for the West?
Could NPEs stifle innovation in sustainable energy?
LOT Network Report 2022
Cipher is now part of LexisNexis Intellectual Property
With Cipher you can…
Optimise your portfolio
Ensure you have the right portfolio to meet your strategic patenting objectives.
Gather competitor intelligence
Understand who’s doing what by automating patent to technology mapping.
Model cross licensing
Combine patent and revenue data to determine rational licensing outcomes.
Conduct due diligence
Automate manual reviews for efficient execution of M&A and licensing transactions.
Tackle inbound patent assertion
Be prepared with evidence to create a fast and effective threat assessment.
Benchmark your portfolio
Assess your portfolio in comparison to other owners through your technology lens.
Monetise your portfolio
Identify opportunities to create value through licensing or sale of patent assets.
Predict technology trends
Track new technologies and discover the unknown owners of future innovation.
Create Risk Mitigation Strategies
Understand the materiality of your threats to define your risk mitigation strategy.