How to Implement Risk Mitigation Strategies
- 26.10.2022 – 01.11.2022
82% of patent owners will face patent risk in the next two years. So how do you understand where your patent risk is coming from?
You can watch our previous webinar on ‘How to proactively manage patent risk’ to give you a framework to understand where your threats are coming from.
But what next? How am I going to mitigate these threats?
You can watch our webinar on ‘How to implement Risk Mitigation strategies’ now, to find out what to do next and reduce the patent risk you face.
The webinar covers:
- Who should be on your threat list for today and for the mid-to-long term.
- Assessing how your own business and growth objectives could lead to increased risk.
- We will discuss how you get to the materiality($) of that risk through the Cipher risk model.
- Then we will discuss what are your options to reduce that risk and quantify those reductions in terms of materiality.
- Finally, how do you communicate this to the C suite?
Francesca Levoir, Head of Marketing, Cipher
Kacper Gorski, Head of Risk Solutions
Siddhartha Singh, Solutions Analyst
Find out more on what patent professionals are doing to mitigate patent risk in our report on the Management of Patent Risk. See how Cipher can support with Risk Mitigation Management, or get in touch directly.
How to Implement Risk Mitigation Strategies Webinar Recording
- A reminder on how to identify your threats
- Options for patent risk mitigation
- Acquisition and divestment
- Cross licensing with key organisations
- Licensing patents
- Communicating your strategy to mitigate risk to your organisation