Patent Risk Management: why proactive engagement costs less
- 09:00-10:00 GMT
We were joined by industry experts from Meta and Infineon to explore how a structured approach to the management of patent risk allows an organisation to be proactive in mitigating potentially catastrophic risks.
The webinar, Patent Risk Management: why proactive engagement costs less, covered the following points:
- Key findings of our report on Management of Patent Risk
- How best to quantify and mitigate patent risk?
- Who and how to communicate patent risk?
- Securing budget for prevention rather than cure
Find out more on what patent professionals are doing to mitigate patent risk in our report on the Management of Patent Risk. See how Cipher can support with Risk Mitigation Management, or get in touch directly.
- Francesca Levoir, Head of Marketing, Cipher
Key Takeaways from our panelists
Over 82% of patent owners think they will have to deal with patent risk in the next two years, yet the majority only report on patent risk when there’s a significant issue.
With intangible assets making up 85% of corporate value, why do we take a reactive approach to mitigating patent risk?