5th August 2020
Feeding the immune system: Patented food formulations strengthening our body
The global outbreak of novel coronavirus (COVID-19) has brought our immunity to the forefront. With a COVID 19 vaccine a long way from being available, we are learning as we go and adopting all sort of measures to protect ourselves, from social distancing to frequent hand washing. But what if we catch an infection?
Our analysis on patents published in the immunity area, analyses which companies and organisations are leading the way in developing patents with immunity claims, and in what technology areas are these patents held.
Download the Cipher report on ‘Feeding the Immune System‘ below to find out more on the patenting trends. Headline findings are:
- South Korea is leading the way in immunity innovation
- Over 80% of the Innovation around immunity is centred around Botanical extracts and Probiotic and Prebiotic patents
- Research Institutes own the majority of patents versus corporate organisations
Using Cipher, we have looked at innovation and patent trends across immunity, identifying growing technologies and top players.
‘Feeding the Immune System’ PDF Download
FEEDING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
Gain an insight into the companies and patents behind this growing area of innovation
The report looks at the following areas by innovation trends and top players:
- Which countries are leading the way
- What areas of innovation can lead to immunity claims
- Who are the organisations that hold patents in different immunity areas