Our IP Strategy Report 2018 studies the impact of disruptive technologies such as AI, autonomy and 3D printing, and the challenges this disruption places on the teams responsible for intellectual property (IP) and specifically patents.
16th May 2018
IP Strategy Report 2018
The report is based on 165 responses to our IP Strategy survey conducted between February and April 2018.
- Industry reports across the automotive, fintech, technology, aerospace and defence sectors and the impact of Industry 4.0
- Questions how well the US and Europe are keeping up with China in the strategic race to own future technologies
- Estimates for the areas of IP law and practice most likely to be impacted by AI and machine learning
- Evaluates the evidence to suggest that there will be an increase in litigation as technology companies join the supply chains in traditionally close-knit IP ecosystems
- Expert opinion from industry leaders including BAE Systems, Boeing, MasterCard, Barclays, EY, GE and many others
Commenting on the publication of the report, Nigel Swycher, CEO of Aistemos, said:
“This report comes at a time when all industries in all geographies are feeling the impact of disruptive technology. The analysis of patented technologies brings hard scientific evidence to what would otherwise be pure speculation. We are delighted to deliver this insight, and grateful for the industry support we have received.”
The analysis of patented technologies brings hard scientific evidence to what would otherwise be pure speculation.