Job Title: Analyst – Electronics engineer
Salary: Dependant on experience
Job Type: Permanent
We are looking for a bright, curious and technically minded person to join our Solutions team in central London to work with our unique AI product, Cipher, and our customers which include world-leading technology companies across Europe and US.
The ideal candidate is a recent graduate or with 1-3 years of industry experience. Your degree and technical interest should primarily be within the areas of electronics, computer hardware, semiconductors or similar. We are seeking candidates who are passionate about latest developments in their industry and technology, and that are able to analyse technology trends.
In addition to broadening your skills across many technologies and staying on top of technology trends you will also be involved in our product development and client interactions. You will also be working day to day with our machine learning and AI tool and a key part of the role will be to build and train classifiers – the most advanced way to analyse patented technology, without the need of any coding skills.
Your key responsibilities
- Technical expertise: researching and understanding technical areas including electronics, computer hardware, semiconductors, Internet of Things, wireless technology and connectivity. Build, train and refine AI Classifiers for existing and prospective clients as well as supporting internal teams
- Product development: working with our commercial leads to maintain, test and further enhance our efforts to obtain new clients and service existing ones.
- Project delivery: Analysing problems and delivering insights to our customers using Cipher’s AI Classifiers
Responsibilities Our ideal candidate will have
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent within Electrical, Electronics or Wireless Engineering or similar
- Experience within computer hardware and/or Electronics industry is beneficial
- A technical understanding and interest in new developments, technologies and trends within your discipline
- Strong technical and communication skills, being able to interact with engineers and non-engineers
- An understanding of intellectual property and patents is beneficial
- Highly organised, with the ability to drive multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Able to remain calm under pressure and think with a collaborative and creative approach
What you’ll love about Aistemos
Aistemos is a fast-growing startup that challenges the inefficient access to innovation data and has developed a leading innovation analytics platform, Cipher (cipher.ai). We are combining leading data science and innovation data to generate a new generation of competitive intelligence. Cipher applies the latest in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning to revolutionise how companies draw strategic insights from rich sources of patent and innovation data.
It’s a great time to join in. We’re still in the early years of our mission, but this is a fast-growth business that’s already serving some of the world’s major companies, their advisors and investors, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We’re passionate about our work and inspired by the impact it has on our customers. We’ve maintained that essential start-up mentality where fresh thinking and curiosity are the norm. Plus, as one team, we believe in collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. For more information about our product, Cipher, visit cipher.ai
In order to apply – please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org