IP Challenges in a shifting global economy
IP Counsel Café Annual Meeting 2022
- 18.05.2022 – 19.05.2022
- Palo Alto, USA
Cipher is delighted to be speaking at IP Counsel Café on Mastering IP data analytics
The Annual Silicon valley meeting of the IP Counsel Café is back in 2022, focusing on acceleration of business changes and shifting global markets that require companies to change their IP strategies.
On Wednesday 18 May 2022 (14:20-15:10pm PT), Nigel Swycher, CEO of Cipher will be on a panel discussing Corporate IP Counsel’s New Role: Mastering IP Data Analytics for Litigation and Transactions While Increasing Efficiencies.
Nigel will be joined by industry leaders at Google, Palantir, Synaptive Medical and more and we look forward to a fruitful discussion.
Corporate IP Counsel need to justify everything they do, and using data is the only effective way to do that.
Join us for a discussion with the in-house patent community on best practices for extracting insight from data and how to use tools to increase efficiencies.
The discussion will answer the following questions:
- What tools are in house counsel using?
- What benchmarks are folks getting from these tools?
- How can you use tools to extract insight?
- How do you get insight from that data to support litigation and transactions?
- How do you present that data?
- What insights are most useful?
- What tools are available for increasing efficiencies?
- How do you convince your outside counsel to use automation tools that can cut your spend?
- Nigel Swycher, CEO of Cipher
- Lance Jensen, Registered Patent Attorney & Shareholder at Maschoff Brennan
- Sheema Khan, Patent Agent at Kinaxis
- Scott Pojunas, Head of Patent Engagement Readiness at Google
- Ari Steiner, IP Counsel at Palantir
- Thanh Vuong, Head of IP at Synaptive Medical
Meet the rest of the team
Cipher is proud to be sponsoring IP Council Cafe’s meeting and we will have a booth, so come and visit us and meet some of the team from Cipher including:
Arranging a meeting
To book a meeting with our Cipher contact Tom Evans: email@example.com.