WEBINAR on Tuesday 25th August 2020
Competitive Intelligence – how can benchmarking data enhance your patenting strategy?
At the end of August we hosted a webinar that explored the use of benchmarking data to enhance an organisation’s patent strategy. We were joined by Lead Counsel, Transactions at Google, Sarah Guichard, and Chief IP Counsel at Honeywell, Jason Skinder, who both shared best practice and real-time examples of conducting benchmarking analysis and communicating their findings to the wider organisation.
The webinar, Competitive Intelligence – how can benchmarking data enhance your patenting strategy?, covered the following key points:
- Best practice adopted by organisations to benchmark their patent portfolios
- Automating global patent landscapes to identify competitors, threats and new entrants
- Using benchmarking data to inform your patenting strategy
- Communication of patent benchmarks outside IP teams including CFOs and CTOs
- How benchmarking supports other solutions such as portfolio optimisation and budget management
To listen to the recording of the webinar and to get a copy of the accompanying slides, fill out the form below.
Stewart Hogg, CRO, Cipher
Sarah Guichard, Lead Counsel, Transactions, Google
Jason Skinder, Chief IP Counsel, Honeywell
Nigel Swycher, CEO, Cipher
‘How can benchmarking data enhance your patenting strategy Webinar’ View Recording
HOW CAN BENCHMARKING DATA ENHANCE YOUR PATENTING STRATEGY WEBINAR
Listen to our webinar now
- How organisations are currently benchmarking their patent portfolios
- Effective ways of communicating their patent benchmarking analysis to individuals outside IP teams
- How benchmarking data can help inform your patenting strategy