WEBINAR on Tuesday 25th August 2020
Competitive Intelligence – how can benchmarking data enhance your patenting strategy?
Competitive Intelligence is an umbrella term for understanding the patent landscape to support both strategic and operational decisions. Advances in the automation of accessing the patent data required to benchmark your patent portfolio against constantly changing business and technological priorities makes communicating the value of your portfolio and patent strategy much easier.
Join our webinar on 25 August 2020 at 16:00-17:00 BST (11:00am ET, 8:00am PT) and explore why well-structured analytics are an essential prerequisite to more sophisticated portfolio optimisation and budget management models.
The webinar Competitive Intelligence – how can benchmarking data enhance your patenting strategy? will address:
- Best practice adopted by organisations to benchmark their patent portfolios
- Automating global patent landscapes to identify competitors, threats and new entrants
- Using benchmarking data to inform your patenting strategy
- Communication of patent benchmarks outside IP teams including CFOs and CTOs
- How benchmarking supports other solutions such as portfolio optimisation and budget management
Please register for this webinar and we look forward to a lively discussion and debate.
Nigel Swycher, CEO, Cipher
Stewart Hogg, CRO, Cipher
Sarah Guichard, Lead Counsel, Transactions, Google
Other speakers to be announced shortly.